Okan PULUKCU (Integration & Middleware Solutions Senior Specialist)
• Hands-on architecture design, application development and maintenance experience on large scale projects
• Oracle Certified Java SE 6 Programmer
• Master degree in Information Technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
Hands-on experience with these tools/technologies:
• TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.7 Development, Administration, IBM Enterprise Service Bus 6.2
• SOA, XSD, WSDL, XML, XPath, XSLT
• JavaSE, J2EE, JSF, JSP, JPA, Aurora Framework, Swing, EBML, POMFactory, iBatis, jBoss – ANT, JasperReports, Eclipse, RAD
• COBOL, IMS, JCL
• SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle Database 10g & 11g, TOAD, AQT
• TFS, ClearCase, TortoiseSVN
•Developing integration layer of Facebook Banking Channel and its TIBCO BW services
•Developing integration layer of Web Banking Channel and its TIBCO BW services
•POS GMS (Global Management System) Infrastructure Migration Project
•Central Point-of-Sale Data Warehouse (Merkezi POS Veri Ambar#) Project
•Imece Card Project
Integration & Middleware Solutions Senior Specialist at Vodafone,
Developing and maintenance of integration layer web services to create connections between frontend (Web UI or desktop applications) and backend services (Siebel) using TIBCO BW on middleware layer.
• Developing and maintenance of asynchronous Order Management services using TIBCO BW.
• Responsible for maintenance of Provisioning Framework using PL-SQL.
Worked with TIBCO Business Works Designer, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, RAD, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPATH, PL-SQL, Oracle SQL Developer, IBM CC.
TIBCO Developer at Akbank (GMG BT), August 2012 – Present
Developed and maintained of integration layer web services using TIBCO BusinessWorks and designed integration layer architecture of new banking channels as a member of Multichannel Architecture Integration team. This integration layer web services create connections between frontend (Web UI or desktop applications) and backend services (Cobol programs or web services) on middleware layer.
• Developed various integration layer projects using TIBCO tools such as TIBCO BW Designer, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator.
• Developed custom Java classes for the usage of TIBCO BW services for the common architecture.
• Developed Multichannel Architecture management screens using JSF, JSP, JPA.
• Implemented and developed tools using JavaSE and Shell scripts to support software development lifecycle processes.
• Experienced in full project development lifecycle from requirement gathering through UAT, post-implementation support.
• Submitted of CRUD database operations to control and manage Multichannel Architecture archive and log databases using SQL on TOAD for Oracle 10g and AQT.
• Designed and developed integration layer of Web Banking Channel architecture and TIBCO BW services. Web banking is a new channel that developed integration of services of Akbank web sites’ up to twenty such as akbank.com, axess.com.tr, etc.
• Designed and developed integration layer of Facebook Banking Channel architecture and TIBCO BW services to integrate IMS applications and .Net web services.
Worked with TIBCO BW Designer, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, JavaSE, J2EE, JSF, JSP, JPA, RAD, Eclipse, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPATH, SQL, TOAD, AQT, TFS 2013
Software Specialist at Sekerbank, November 2011 – August 2012
Developed and maintained of software modules of courier and card printing for Credit Card Applications Development Department.
• Developed Java applications on Aurora Framework which is an extensible platform for building modular and extensible applications using J2EE, Swing, EBML, iBatis, POMFactory, jBoss, Ant Scripts.
• Developed POS Global Management System Infrastructure Migration Project to migrate Garanti Bank’s POS GMS infrastructure with infrastructure of Sekerbank by developing many stored procedures with PL-SQL.
• Developed Turkish Interbank Card Center’s Central Point-of-Sale Data Warehouse Project for Sekerbank. Connected to MS-SQL and Oracle databases to collect POS data, collected data processed and data warehouse generated using Java.
• Submitted of CRUD database operations using SQL on TOAD for Oracle 11g.
Worked with JavaSE, J2EE, Swing, EBML, iBatis, POMFactory, jBoss – Ant, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, PL-SQL, JIRA, TortoiseSVN
Software Engineer at SoftTech A.S. (Turkiye Is Bankasi), March 2010 – November 2011
Developed and maintained of software modules of trading cards/merchants for Credit Card Applications Development Department. Contributed in new credit/debit card project as integration developer. Raised to a higher position in March 2011.
• Coded daily scheduled programs using Java.
• Developed IBM Mainframe credit card applications using COBOL.
• Developed a new card package integration project called Imece Card. Developed many IBM Enterprise Service Bus 6.2 mediations (web services) to integrate IBM Mainframe applications and .Net web services using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer tool. Some of ESB mediation services were developed to locate in the middle of .Net platform’s (called Ocean) communication to keep logs, electronic journal and management of printing services.
Worked with COBOL, JCL, IMS, IBM WebSphere Integration Developer, Java, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPATH, JasperReports, Maximo, ClearCase
Software Development Intern at Anadolu Bilisim Hizmetleri, July 2008 – September 2008
Internship at SharePoint portal management and web service development team for 12 weeks.
Web Banking Channel (December 2013 to Present)
Developing integration layer of Web Banking channel and its TIBCO BW services.
Web banking is a new channel that developed integration of services of Akbank web sites’ up to twenty such as akbank.com, axess.com.tr, etc.
Facebook Banking Channel (September 2013 to January 2014)
Developing integration layer of Facebook Banking Channel and its TIBCO BW services.
Central Point-of-Sale Data Warehouse Project (June 2012 to August 2012)
Sekerbank’s BKM(Turkish Interbank Card Center) Central POS data warehouse project was developed by me. In this project, i made connections to MS-SQL and Oracle databases to collecting POS data, i used Java to process collected data and generate the data warehouse.
GMS (Global Management System) Migration Project (February 2012 to June 2012)
I developed various stored procedures in PL-SQL for migration of Garanti Bank’s POS GMS infrastructure with infrastructure of Sekerbank.
Imece Card Project (January 2011 to November 2011)
The project architecture depends on composite web services which are running on IBM Enterprise Service Bus 6.2, IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.2 and IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.2.
On IBM WebSphere Integration Developer (WID), I developed several Enterprise Service Bus mediations (web services) to integrate IBM Mainframe structure and WAS 6.2 web services. Moreover; according to the architecture, we located ESB mediations in the middle of .Net platform’s communication to keep logs, electronic journal and manage printing services.
These ESB mediation services named:
Debit Card Management Service, Debit Card Inquiry Service, Commercial Loan Disbursement Service, Card Limit Management Service, Card Status Management Service, Card Blockage Management Service, Card Operations Service, Accounting Service and etc.
Master of Science (MSc), Information Technology, 2011 – 2014
• Presented a thesis regarding Lightweight SOA model. Integration service development and management can be facilitated by Lightweight SOA model have been revealed. As an example of this model “Web Service Test ve Integration Tool” developed. By the developed software, testing of web services and web service integration with each others are accomplished.
Worked with NetBeans IDE 7.4, JDK 1.7, GlassFish Server 4.0, Swing and SOAP libraries.
Istanbul Kultur University
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Computer Engineering, 2005 – 2009
• I graduated from university one of the top %5 students.
• Presented a thesis regarding Security Lab Modules (Various Attacks and Countermeasures).
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (1Z0-851)
October 2013 to October 2015, Score:71/100
IBM Certified Integration Developer – Web Sphere Process Server V7.0
License U88LON521D September 2011, Score:97/100, Candidate ID:SR7340412, Test ID:000-607
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.x Integration Boot Camp BW611
English (Full professional proficiency)
Turkish (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Honors and Awards
Honors MSc. Student
Camping, Volunteer activities, Archeology
Member of Rotary Club of Istanbul-Esentepe
IR 2420. District Past IT Coordinator:
Managing and developing district web site (http://rotaract2420.com)
IR 2420. District Past Representative Assistant:
Advisor of five Rotaract Clubs in 2420. District
IR 2420. District Past Membership Development Coordinator:
Counseling candidate members and routing them to appropriate Rotaract Clubs
Past President of Rotaract Club of Istanbul-Esentepe